Welcome to EDA. The freshest and new. Join today and have a great stay
Welcome to EDA. The freshest and new. Join today and have a great stay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Basic Knowledge P.2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dominionGTR
Utopia White
dominionGTR

Basic Knowledge P.2 Empty
PostSubject: Basic Knowledge P.2   Basic Knowledge P.2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 11:48 am

So i saw hyuuka's post about basic knowledge and thought i'd expand upon it a lot for some of the newer members of the site or to the game in general, so for this ill just suspect whoever read's this has no prior knowledge of the game.

During each of your turns you have 6 phases which you can do certain actions in (Draw Phase, Standby Phase, Main Phase 1, Battle Phase and End Phase) main phase is mainly for setting and summoning monsters ( which you can only normal summon once per turn). Draw Phase is the beginning of your turn and you draw one card unless stated differently by a card effect, standby phase is mainly meant for certain card effects to activate.

Battle Phase you can attack ONCE (unless stated in the card effect) per each monster, and end phase is the phase where you transfer turns from yours to your opponents. So that's a continuation of hyuuka's if everyone would like i could probably continue with this.
Back to top Go down
Syrufit
Music is Awesome
Syrufit

PostSubject: Re: Basic Knowledge P.2   Basic Knowledge P.2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:59 pm

You forgot about the Main Phase 2.
Back to top Go down
@222

@222

PostSubject: Re: Basic Knowledge P.2   Basic Knowledge P.2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:31 pm

He also forgot to mention things like, after a monster attacks they can't change battle position, and that u get one normal summon OR one set. Unless a card says otherwise v.v and other things
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basic Knowledge P.2   Basic Knowledge P.2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basic Knowledge P.2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Classroom :: Lessons-
Jump to: